- What is My Account / Dashboard?
- How do I set up a new account?
- How do I recover my password?
- Can I have multiple accounts
- What's an avatar?
- Can I delete my avatar?
- I'm having a problem with Internet Explorer.
- I still need help, who do I talk to?
- I just submitted a quote and I don't see it.
- When uploading my files, I click "Select Files" and nothing happens...
- My quote had some weird estimated shipping charges
- Can I edit or revise my quote through My Account?
- I need help with a particular quote.
- When is my credit card charged?
- How is my credit card information stored?
- Can you keep my credit card information on file for next time?
- How do I delete my stored credit card information/
- What happens to my stored cared card info if I perform a Lost Password Recovery?
- Can Buyers use my stored credit card info?
Buyer / PM
- What is the buyer email and how does it work?
- Can you have multiple buyer emails?
- How do you edit/remove buyers from a quote?
What is My Account / Dashboard?
The GKN Additive (Forecast 3D) My Account system allows you to:
- Submit quotes and upload 3D CAD files through our web interface.
- View your quote / job history
- Pay for quotes with a credit card
- View and track the progress of quotes and jobs
- View shipment tracking information
- Allow others to view and pay for specific quotes.
How do I set up a new account?
You can set up a new account by clicking the "New User" button the login page. A small window will pop up asking for your email address. You will receive an email with instructions and an activation link. The link will automatically log you into the My Account system and bring you to the My Profile where you can enter your personal information, change your password, and upload an avatar graphic if you like.