CNC MACHINING - PROTOTYPE & MANUFACTURING SERVICE
Our CNC machining lab is the perfect complement to our suite of additive manufacturing services. The need for subtractive manufacturing using CNC mills, routers, and lathes is crucial to our operation when production grade materials are needed, or to achieve tight tolerances to meet demanding requirements. Utilizing HAAS, Fadal, and C.R. Onsrud equipment with 3, 4, and 5-axis capabilities along with MasterCAM programming software, we produce top-quality prototypes and production runs in a wide variety of materials both standard and exotic. Our skilled programmers and fabricators shore up all of our in-house capabilities, with the focus always being excellent craftsmanship and on-time delivery.
In addition to low volume production, our CNC machining operation supports other services, including post processing of our Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS) department and our proprietary Hybrid RTV Tooling technology.
- Production grade materials
- 3-axis, 4-axis, & 5-axis capabilities
- Large part capabilities
- Perfect for prototypes & short-run production
- Used in conjunction with our additive services to produce higher tolerance parts
- Exotic alloys & thermoplastics
- Quick turnaround times
- Shorter lead-times than a typical production CNC shop
- Often used for RTV master patterns in short-run manufacturing
- Complex requirements met with our Class A machinists on staff
- Dimensional tolerancing within ten thousandths of an inch
- Perfect for medical, automotive, military, aerospace, consumer goods, and end use production applications.
|Standard Lead Time||3-7 days|
|Standard Accuracy||Tolerances tighter than +/-0.005”, bi-lateral profile 0.015”, and true-position 0.014” dia., will be attempted on a best effort basis|
|Inspection Reports||Standard, First Article and AS 9102 First Article inspection reports can be provided for a fee|
|Post Processing||Our capabilities are vast, please inquire|
|Finishes||All typical finishes can be quoted and performed|