We don't just make parts, we make highly complex fitted assemblies every day, in fact it's one of our specialties. Producing thousands of functional assemblies year after year gives us thorough insight into all of the modern manufacturing methods that today's Mechanical Engineers are using in plastic part design, and allows us the ability to offer superb customer service on the front end with our project management staff, and the follow through with our craftsmen in the shop to ensure everything that goes out the door adheres to what the engineering team is expecting. Our Quality Assurance team then makes certain we are compliant to all drawings and requirements as well.
- Waterclear Assemblies
- Overmolded rubber assemblies
- UL 94 V0 fire rated assemblies for production environments
- Aircraft cabin furniture, both prototype and production
- Medical products with cast in color and textured plastics
- Laser jet label printers
- Throttle body assemblies with integral working components